Oldcarpet Real Persian Rugs
Posted Massage:
 *Posted by Afshin Nejad on January 14, 2003 at 07:57:30:
 *In Reply to: URGENT ADVICE needed on NAIN rugs posted by Leesa G on January 13, 2003 at 15:55:36:
 *Message was: Hi Leesa

I appreciate your message, a little long but informative. Let's go to your question.
1- You are interesting to know if your rugs valued properly.
To define the valve of your rug is depend on so many factors such as KPSI, type of materials, place of purchase,

http://www.oldcarpet.com/price.htm

I did not know that Bloomingdales are selling Persian rugs. That is good for business.
Defining the price of NAIN rugs is really depend on the LAA or how fine is the knots on the fringe. The good quality NAIN has fringes that are silk. The most famous NAIN master weaver is HABIBIAN. I should also remind you that are so many fake signed Habibian rugs in the market. I am not sure what signature you do have on your rugs. I wish you were able to send me some images.
My best advice is do your home work look at that similar rugs on your local rug dealers and compare the price and quality. Another good place to look to get feeling about the price is on Ebay.com. Type the word Nain and you will get amazed about the number of the rug on Ebay.com.
However, be very wise Ebay.com is center of low price but majority cheap quality also. You can find excellent deal on Ebay.com but that needs experience and patient.

If you want to how more about top quality Nain check on HABIBIAN.

Thank You
Afshin Nejad

HABIBIAN NAIN
 *Follow Ups:
 Post a Followup

Name:
 E-Mail:
 Subject:
 Comments: 

Link URL(Optional):
 Link Title:
 Image URL(Optional):