Oldcarpet Real Persian Rugs
Posted Massage:
 *Posted by Afshin Nejad on January 01, 2003 at 21:54:33:
 *In Reply to: Bijars posted by Abbas Karbaseeyon on December 31, 2002 at 16:40:06:
 *Message was: Dear Abbas:

Thanks for your message. I take it you have some issues with our site:

1. As for the text from "Erich Aschenbrenner", could you tell us where we are using his text without giving him credit?

2. As for the Bijar prices, or for that matter, any other rug prices, we have said over and over that these are guidelines only. Yes there are Bijars in the market today that go mostly in the range we have given ($9- $25 per Square Feet) and there are those that are much higher.

3. As for accusing us of being 'rug peddlers', I think our many happy and returning customers as well as many people who use our site to get decent information about rugs, speaks to the quality and depth of information we present on this site. We do not claim to know it all or have all the answers, but as a site about Persian Rugs, we believe, we have assembled a great deal of information to present to the online community to make better decisions.

It is only a few 'peddlers' and so called Rug Store merchants who can no longer deal with informed consumers. I hope you are not one of them.

Happy New Year,

Afshin Nejad

*Follow Ups:
 Post a Followup

Name:
 E-Mail:
 Subject:
 Comments: 

Link URL(Optional):
 Link Title:
 Image URL(Optional):

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion for oldcarpet.com ] [ Home ]