Oldcarpet Real Persian Rugs
Posted Massage:
 *Posted by Ashish Karmakar on April 09, 2004 at 19:45:48:
 *Message was:

Praise the lord and greeting in the precious name of
our lord Jesus christ.
First of all I would like to tell you all about some thing me. I am an Indian christian youngman of 37 years old, since 1982 I am doing the work of carpet agenting.and now The lord has bless me a lot, I have a American buyers who also believer, and doing with me for serve the lord.Because I am also involve the our church work. I have a youngman group of church they all doing the work with me ,all are believers and have the knowledge of carpet weaving and also we have a carpet design studio, we are creating the good and exclucive designs and colour.we have knew so many carpet seller in india at carpet city. if you wish to purchase the carpet/rugs in india but do not know where you find a good carpet so we are help those business man.I turst on lord that he give me some good man , for this you have not pay more chargaes it is you willingness whatever you pay that all god's work because we are trying to so many people know the Lord Jesus Christ.
I hope you will attach with us and serve the lord Jesus christ.God bless you and your family.
Ashish

*Follow Ups:
 Post a Followup

Name:
 E-Mail:
 Subject:
 Comments: 

Link URL(Optional):
 Link Title:
 Image URL(Optional):

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Discussion for oldcarpet.com ] [ Home ]